Global Product Safety Specialist, Gothenburg!
The position is heavily involved in the operational support given to the business, as well as the long term planning needed in order to stay updated in supply chain development with a possible impact on product safety support. In the capacity of focal point this position is responsible for maintaining the BU network needed in order to represent Surface Chemistry within projects geared towards product safety and hazard communication.
• Manage completeness and quality of physical, chemical and toxicological data and assessment for classification of active portfolio products.
• Compile product safety relevant documents (such as MSDS, labels and transport documents) for Surface Chemistry.
• Manage substance and raw material portfolios in collaboration with other PSDS and GPSS positions to ensure compliance and possibility for Surface Chemistry to remain in the market.
• Coordinate product safety support to Surface Chemistry, acting as the focal point for issue handling and communication.
• Lead and participate in product safety related projects within Specialty Chemicals.
• Maintain expert knowledge of systems used in order to act as internal expert.
• Set up harmonized processes within Surface Chemistry concerning business processes and change management.
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: This is a permanent position on a full time basis
Reporting to: Global Product Safety Support Manager
• MSc in Chemistry or equivalent.
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience and preferably experience of the Surface Chemistry product portfolio.
• Good understanding of processes and systems and able to work effectively with large data sets.
• Preferably some knowledge in classification and labeling requirements.
• Good ability to plan and execute own work effectively while keeping stakeholders informed.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com